Shipping and Delivery
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we will be delivering to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Due to pandemic and lock-down, there will be slight delay in the delivery process. Kindly keep this in mind before placing you orders. Stay safe.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer process the orders, which takes an additional 2–3 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. Worldwide orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
- Parcels to Mexico takes a lot of time. So once you order, please be patient and give at least 60 days for your package to arrive! Additionally, you can ask for fast shipping. This will cost you additional shipping charges.
- People from Brazil must provide us with their CPF (short for Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas). Kindly only order if you agree to provide your CPF.
- We will provide every single order with a tracking number which will be provided in the order details.
We guarantee less than 30 days (Pandemic may slow down the process now) delivery to these countries:
- Great Britian
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea